Sunday, June 28, 2009

Usual sunday





Am I religious ? No ,

Am I not Religious ? No..

I am the Person who wants to go to church regulary not that i am so religious ,may be i am brought up like that .

Had latenight tired sleep of doing nothing woke up on sunday morning peeked out of the comforter to check the weather ,It is gloomy like most of the days , Looked for my mobile ,It is always either me or my mobile will be on the otherside of where we both start together in the night.

I am the last person who always sits in the last bench in the church. I never listened to the preaching though i tried hard to listen .
I entered for a hym which i always love to listen. After the hym ..Priest with no peace said "Peace be with you" .
Our Response "And also be with you".
Priest -"Share the Peace with one another" .
A couple shared their peace by kissing each other on their lips..

American grandma shared her peace by touching my head

African lady shared it by hugging me..

A phillipine guy by hand shaking ..

There was this Indian guy neither he nor I wants to touch,hug or shake hands ..we looked at each other and said at the same time "Peace".

23 comments:

R-ambam said...

I wish u be religious regularly, atleast ur blogging is back in form :)

gils said...

rotfl :D :D chaancela :D :D had the indian did any of the things which the others did..his peace wud've been seriously disturbed for sure :D :D

V.......S said...

lol...how do you know he didn't want to?

Carpe Diem said...

@ G3 :):)
@R-ambam -ya i will try to :)

Carpe Diem said...

@ gills -hahaha hopefully he is not reading this.If he is ,then tomorrow wn i am walking in the street he will throw stones at me :P

Carpe Diem said...

@V....S - that guy wont even smile .Do you think he wants to?..

Raz said...

:) typical indians!

enga ponalum nan kalakuvomle .

online va rasathi.

Anonymous said...

It is always either me or my mobile will be on the otherside of where we both start together in the night.

i liked this line. I share this with you. I end up not only waking up otherside of the bed but other room mostly on sofa, hall floor . dont know why suddenly wakes up and goes to hall and sleep there. funny any way - i liked this sharing in blog. its quite interesting and some insight too.

Pesto Sauce said...

Guess we Indians are always like that

cm chap said...

Ha Ha.. u scared him to that extent...
I guess its to do with our basic life style

KK said...

//his peace wud've been seriously disturbed for sure :D//
Saga munthiteenga... I too thot of the same... but different words though..

If he did anything like others avana neenga piece piece'a aakitu irukpeenganu solla vanthen...

gils said...

//aga munthiteenga... I too thot of the same... but different words though..//seriously :) naan intha comment podrachay..neengalum itha thaan solveenga nenchen

KK said...

Saga ithe maathiri naama rendu perum comment potutu iruntha Carpe Diem nammala piece piece'a aakiduvaanganu ninaikuren :P

Carpe Diem said...

@ KK yena enai rowdy range ku akitinga :P.thairiyama podunga ungala ellam onum pana maten

Carpe Diem said...

@ Raz -Machi ipa kalakrathe pothum :)

@CM-Chap -Wat did i do??? .I didn't scare anyone

@KK- neenga,gills ,CM-chap elarum enamo oru rowdy ya ve pakringa .

Carpe Diem said...

@3rd eye-Oh no i dont have the habit of walking in sleep. :P

@Pesto sauce -Not every one i guess .. Thanks for dropping by.Keep visiting :)

sri said...

First time here, Kalakkal post!
May be the indian guy likes u :)

ny said...

the 'piece' !!

gils said...

//May be the indian guy likes u :)//

hahaah...rumour spreading pathi DDla oru ad varumla..athu mathiri aidichi intha post...anga suthi inga suthi..kadisila ungalukay aapu vachitanga :D :D

Carpe Diem said...

@ Srivats- Thanks for visiting..Keep Visiting

//May be the indian guy likes u :)

Adi vanga vaikama vida matinga pola :P

@Kartin - ??!!!

Carpe Diem said...

@ Gills- Correct. Area la konjam careful a thaan suthren.Enga that guy will read my blog and gonna beat me next time i roam around :P

sri said...

Hey lovely, Thnks for visitng my post :)

Annam said...

//we looked at each other and said at the same time "Peace". //
wat an understanding between iNDIANS SUPER:)