Sunday, October 17, 2010

Showers of Love

I meet them almost everyday. Neither they speak English nor I speak Vietnamese ,

but we have Smile – first language in common

One day while we were travelling ,they called me and made me sit in between them . Old man said “My daughter Vietnam like you ” . Only then I understood why they showing so much love and how much they miss their daughter .

When it comes to the bus stop that I must get off, the old lady touches my arm

Love – Second language in common

I hope I showed the same love what they are looking for ..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aalywud eroinee strikes again :D

~gils

R-ambam said...

new template is neat !
idhayathin mozhigal purinthuvidil, manitharku mozhiye thaevaiyillai :D

Titaxy said...

how sweet! just a smile and a gesture of love can make a lot of difference. i know how good you are with both of that and i'm sure the old couple realize it too!

lovely template.

Raz said...

beautiful di